This watermelon gin and tonic cocktail is so refreshing and so easy to make and is the perfect summer sundowner!
You will need:
- 2 oz of good quality gin
- Tonic water
- A handful of chopped watermelon
- A couple of limes
- Sprig of mint
- Remove the watermelon seeds and puree the fruit. Pour the puree through a sieve to remove any large pieces.
- Add the gin and 1/4 cup of the watermelon juice over some ice in a tall glass.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime and leave the limes inside the drink for garnish.
- Top up the drink with tonic and garnish with a sprig of mint.
The perfect twist to an old classic! I can’t wait to make these at my next summer BBQ.